The purpose of Agilent Research Laboratories is to power Agilent’s growth through breakthrough science and technology.
To complement our product line R&D, Agilent Labs looks beyond the evolution of current products and platforms to create the technologies that will underlie tomorrow’s breakthroughs, enabling Agilent customers to answer questions at the leading edge of life science, diagnostics and the applied markets. Our horizon is broad, encompassing synergies across Agilent and seeding new businesses to create competitive differentiation and compelling value for current and future customers and shareholders.
To accomplish these goals, we attract and retain top technical talent, collaborate extensively with global research leaders in academia, government and industry, and promote a culture of innovation and teamwork across our highly multi-disciplinary staff of life scientists, physical scientists and engineers. The majority of our research is located in the United States in Santa Clara, California, with additional locations in Europe and Asia.
- Design and develop kinds of digital solutions for process efficiency improvement.
- Data analysis and visualization based on existing MES (Manufacturing Execution System).
- Apply new IT technologies (AI, IoT) on production digitalization.
- Investigation on potential tools for production data collection and analysis.
- Participate in cross team and cross site digitalization initiatives.
- Support and improve existing internal software and automation system.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or master’s degree or University -Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics, or related disciplines.
- Proven proficiency and experience in software development techniques. (C#, Python and web development experience is preferred).
- Experience of web-based application design will be a plus.
- Strong data analysis and quick learning skills will be a plus.
- Excellent team player, communication skills and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates effectiveness with interpersonal skills and interfacing with teams that are both local and global.
- Strong English skill in writing, listening and speaking.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:2nd Feb 2021, 6:00 pm