The purpose of Agilent Research Laboratories is to power Agilent’s growth through breakthrough science and technology.
To complement our product line R&D, Agilent Labs looks beyond the evolution of current products and platforms to create the technologies that will underlie tomorrow’s breakthroughs, enabling Agilent customers to answer questions at the leading edge of life science, diagnostics and the applied markets. Our horizon is broad, encompassing synergies across Agilent and seeding new businesses to create competitive differentiation and compelling value for current and future customers and shareholders.
To accomplish these goals, we attract and retain top technical talent, collaborate extensively with global research leaders in academia, government and industry, and promote a culture of innovation and teamwork across our highly multi-disciplinary staff of life scientists, physical scientists and engineers. The majority of our research is located in the United States in Santa Clara, California, with additional locations in Europe and Asia.
- Investigation of material quality issue in production.
- Assist supplier quality engineer for new part qualification project.
- Supplier quality control documents review.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major is Mechanics related.
- Communicate English in writing.
- Familiar with CAD tools.
- Familiar with standard mechanical measurement tools is preferred.
- Familiar with SPC tool is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Feb 2021, 6:00 pm