- In this position, you will be working with the platform architects, technical leaders and SoC designers/ verification to contribute to Linux BSP and platform software development.
- You will be responsible for BSP software implementation for Android platforms and work with the validation team to ensure the product thoroughly tested and meet established release criteria
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science major or equivalent.
- Strong programming and debugging skills in C/C++; Assembly is a plus.
- Familiar with Computer and CPU Architecture (ARM,x86); ARM is a plus
- Familiar with Operating System; Linux Kernel/Driver development experiences is a plus
- Hardware debugging knowledge or board design knowledge is a plus
- Fluent communication in both Mandarin and English is a plus.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2022, 6:00 pm