This position reports to the Training & Competency Lead. PIAS is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace
Through the three phases of Traineeships Programme, the trainee will be equipped with fundamental skillsets of a Learning & Development Manager/Trainer.
What You Will Do
Trainee will learn & experience the full suite of functions and job scope in T&C Department ranging from:
- Administration planning & operation.
- Curriculum development for different targeted learners.
- Stand-up training.
Gaining hands-on knowledge and experiences from pre-training, actual training and post-training job functions.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Guided learning on the various administrative support needed for the pre, during and post training in order to have a successful training program.
- Involve in upkeep and development of PIAS Learning Management System (online learning platform).
- Learning how systems can impact and support PIAS representatives’ training & development.
- Involve in execution of administrative SOP and gaining the knowledge on what, when, where, why & how in administrative management.
- Guided learning on program curriculum design, upkeep & revamp.
- Shadow the respective program in-charge trainers/T&C Lead to learn and understanding the nature of different types of training programs to meet the various learning objectives and outcomes.
- Learn what are the key financial industry’s regulations and guidelines and what are the impacts on training & development of training programs.
- Learn how to translate complex regulations & guidelines into palatable bit-size learning.
- Learn how to transform ideas, principles, regulations & guidelines into effective training materials and programs.
- Be an Assistant Trainer learning the skillsets of an effective trainer.
- Joint-training with the respective program in-charge trainers/T&C Lead to co-host/train various training programs – starting from foundation training programs.
- Prior to actual training day, trainee will be guided and coached on training & presentation skillsets 101.
- Trainee will be provided with opportunities to learn-on-the-job by observing how trainers conduct & executive various training programs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Highest Qualification - Polytechnic Diploma.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm