2014 年营业额: 41.7亿欧元 66,500 名员工, 14000 个办公室和实验室, 遍布140 个国家, 400000 客户八大业务均居全球领先地位,获得900 多个专业资质和国家认可资质, 必维国际检验集团是泛欧证券交易所（巴黎）的一家上市公司。
- Assisting Program Manager in establishing client’s procedures (COP/FI/CPT etc) or new client program;
- Assisting Program Manager in launching the kick-off meeting/training to operation teams before the implementation of new program or significant change related to the on-going program
- Assisting Program Manager in preparing relevant data of Social Audit service as requested for client meetings
- Attending client meetings when needed
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle complaints and potential issues.
- Initiating customer complaint procedure and collaborating CCR officer in investigation
- Escalating operational issues that are negatively impacting customer service or satisfaction to Program Manager or upper management.
- Providing suggestions to the account or program management
- Updating and Maintaining Client Documents (COP/CPT/FI and other relevant documents) on FTP. Releasing document update notification to all operation teams. Accurately interpret client’s procedures into the operation procedures (COP / FI / CPT etc) to ensure operation team understand and execute with minimum discrepancy
- Maintaining high levels of phone and email etiquette at all times by serving as the contact point between clients, SO, and operation teams and coordinate the related activities requested by clients
- Coordinating booking and monitoring scheduling status
- Handling day-to-day client enquiries
- Providing support to invoicing team by coordinating client for invoicing validation and overdue payment
- Collaborating with Credit control department for financial issues related to clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers, determines their requirements, define and assist in solving problems, and generally ensure their total satisfaction with BV SA services.
- Ability to work well under pressure to handle crisis situations and balance several tasks simultaneously
- Must possess strong work ethic and excellent client service skills to ensure effective, responsive client interaction (internal and external)
- Be confident, highly efficient, and self-motivated
- Knowledgeable in BV SA operations, procedures and capabilities
- Be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Attention to detail and process improvement skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- College degree or above;
- University graduated with 2 years or above working experience preferably in social audit or customer service sector.
- Be good at Microsoft Office Software (word, excel and power point)
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm