公司总部位于上海，我们在北京、 苏州、 深圳、 中国香港及纽约开设 5 家分支机构，与我们签约的专家和研究人员近 30 万人。我们利用覆盖各行业的专家平台对信息进行高效的匹配和连接，帮助客户获取有用的知识和信息，以便客户做出正确的投资和商业决策。
- As an analyst, you will work with consultants or project managers on various management consulting or research engagements. You will help client to solve their complex business issues.
- Collect and analyze information through various public sources and validate the information accuracy.
- Conduct primary interviews both internally with client team or externally with industry experts / participants.
- Synthesize findings or key implications based on collected information.
- Support to formulate and test hypotheses.
- Support the analytical work and creatively generate insightful recommendations.
- Support to develop financial model or business case.
- Develop professional documents (including PowerPoint report, word document, excel document, etc.).
- Support or directly communicate with client to present key findings.
- Support other business development work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate with an undergraduate or master’s degree or with 1 –2 years of work experience after graduation from a reputed domestic or overseas university.
- Outstanding record of academic achievement.
- Peruse for a challenging and professional career path.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics.
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and Chinese.
- Willingness to work under pressure and meet the deadline.
- Willingness to travel.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm