This position is to support HR Department, providing daily HR services, including employee onboarding / separation / employee file and other HR related tasks.
- Manage employee personal file and history record to ensure compliance
- Support on-board notice, orientation, information collection & document preparation
- Support Leaving notice / clearance and separation documentation
- Support employee meeting preparations and other HR related tasks
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2022 / 2023 graduate with Bachelor degree or above
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skill
- Sense of responsibility, Good interpersonal skills, able to build constructive and trust work relationship
- Proactive and detail oriented, able to work on important and repetitive tasks with patience and accuracy.
- Fluent English, with good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm