When you are a Recruiting Intern at Caterpillar, you will provide administrative/operational support throughout the recruitment and on-boarding lifecycle in accordance with the recruiting guidelines, policies and regulatory requirements for the applicable region and business.
- Provide administrative assistance to the recruiting team in executing the recruiting strategy.
- Assist selection process by support Recruiter arrange interviews, coordinate the time with managers and candidates, deal with different interview request by diversity customers, guide candidates to fill job application forms, maintain interview record sheet, so that make interview process smoothly and efficiency.
- Assist in execution of all pre-hire activities including medical check, background/reference check process, collect and handover pre-on boarding documentations of each Facility.
- Support gathering data required to create PeopleSoft ID for new employee.
- Other tasks Recruiter assign.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The position typically requires 6 months Internship period.
- Good communication skills in Chinese (verbal & written) & English (verbal)
- Good Knowledge of working with web/computer-based applications (Microsoft Office)
required to perform the tasks in recruitment related applications.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a matrixed team, high attention to detail, and the ability to think critically.
- Self-motivated, an excellent team player with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm