Key roles and responsibilities of the Valuer of Valuation Department are:
I. To execute valuation assignments, project feasibility studies and other consulting work for a wide range of clients, including private and public companies as well as individuals for a wide variety of purposes, and to take responsibility for the accuracy and quality of such assignments.
II. To assist the Department’s Managers and Directors with the setting up and updating of the filing and database systems of the Department.
III. To carry out any other assignments as directed by the Department’s Managers and Directors.
- To execute independently or jointly with other Department members or assist the Department’s Managers and Directors in the execution of valuation and consultancy assignments in a timely and accurate manner. Based on guidance and instructions from your Managers and Directors, you should carry out the valuation procedures, conduct inspections and field trips, produce correspondence and reports, and attend all meetings and court hearings.
- To collate and analysis, in a proper and timely manner, property market data and such other information as necessary for carrying out valuation/consultancy assignments. This task involves your consistent efforts in keeping abreast of market developments and their effects on property values. The activities include market survey, collation of market comparable, investigative legwork, tapping media information and effective following-up of subscribed databases.
- To assist with the production of capability statements and marketing materials such as proposals, PowerPoint presentations, press releases, brochures, mailshots, and other promotional materials.
- To assist with the setting up and maintenance of filing and database systems. Such systems include but are not limited to databases for property records and searches, Land Registry statistics and the Excel software.
- To assist with the activities of the Research and other departments when required to do so.
- To carry out any other assignments as directed by your directors or the Senior Management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Essential academic background and experience for successful job performance.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Writing skills and an analytical mind. Specifically, an ability to articulate research findings and opinions succinctly in valuation and professional reports.
- A high degree of mathematical skills and accuracy in calculations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in the Excel software.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 6:00 pm