As an Analyst, you are an important staff member in the Department. The job requires sound marketing and professional skills, organizational ability, service aptitude, interpersonal skills, maturity, initiative, and common sense.
- Undertake financial modeling and analysis on excel and other proprietary systems that are introduced from time to time, upon the request of senior members of the department.
- To assist the team in generating regional investment business in the sale and/or purchase of properties for the Department by a variety of methods
- To service the needs of existing investors and to cultivate and secure repeat business and referrals for the Department and Company.
- To take charge of the running of the marketing and business development functions of the
Department as required to do so by the Director:
- Direct support to retained corporate clients
- Assist in cultivating client relationships
- Coordinates flow of information between agents, clients, and office staff
- Preparation, updating and implementation of marketing tools and collaterals
- Preparation of spreadsheets and data entry
- To get involved in the marketing activities and branding exercises of the Department which includes organizing marketing programmed such as advertising and promotional activities, assisting with the production of marketing materials such as slide presentations, press releases, brochures, and mailshots.
- To assist in all special projects as delegated by the high-level Team Members in the execution of such projects.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge regarding fund management and REIT on industrial real estate
- Possess the essential coordination/administrative and information technology qualifications or skills necessary for successful job performance. You are expected to continually upgrade your skills to keep up with developments in these areas.
- Excellent telephone manners and interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to always deal efficiently and politely with clients.
- Accurate financial modeling skills.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Economics, Investment Banking,...
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 6:00 pm