You will be hired with a view to having a long-term career within a particular function after having passed the program. The primary aim is to ensure an aligned understanding of our core business and our industry.
Additional benefits are an increased cross-functional understanding and a considerable opportunity for future teamwork across geographies and disciplines. You will pass several stages along all the functions which constitute the Operations area within our different product lines (Sealing, Fuel & Brake, Fluid Transfer Systems).
For each of these functions and product lines, you’ll have a Curriculum, a list of learning points which will ensure the best understanding of our Company. During the 2 year program you will have the support from an experienced personal Mentor from the Global Management at any time.
You will work abroad in selected locations for defined period of time (see the Curriculum for the length of each module). Moreover an internal and external training plan will complete your Trainee Program to be perfectly prepared for future challenges within our organization.
Get familiar with our products and processes within the following mandatory areas:
- Process Engineering
- Launch Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Individual Project Phase (4 months)
- Voluntary Areas:
- Program Management
- Costing & Controlling
- Product Engineering
- Get familiar with our products and processes respecting the learning points listed in the Curriculum for the area listed above
- Finalize the final Report for each module passed according to the Company’s instructions
- Establish a network with other trainees and Colleagues, generate synergies and share best practices
- Working proactively as part of the team
- Transfer the contents into practice
- Attending internal and external trainings provided by the company
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fluent in English, other languages advantageous
- Authorization to work in choosed countries
- Able and willing to travel as necessary, both internationally and domestically
- Strong self-initiative and Hands-on mentality
- Adaptable and flexible attidude to different styles, situations and cultures
- Problem solving skills – analytical way of thinking
- Priority setting
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm