- Understand what’s filtration and how to assess filter paper performance
- Collect Samples from production line and warehouse
- Perform samples test according to plan set up by supervisor
- Consolidate test results, input report into system
- Update progress weekly.
- Other activities assigned by leader.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student in University with paper making, nonwoven, material science, chemistry, or similar technical background
- Prior experience in experiment design, implementation
- Willing to work in the laboratory
- Good interpersonal skills in communication and good time management
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Research and Development
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm