- Provide daily support to COE Talent Acquisition team while developing an understanding of HR organization structure and operation procedure.
- Responsible for posting of positions, including develop job posting based upon on job descripion, manage job posting in Workday / job portals etc.
- Regular Reports related to recruitment activities.
- Manage Workday procedure for all hiring activities ensuring accuracy and timeliness in all cases.
- Provide support for recruitment-related activities download applicants from job portal, coordinate assessment testing e.g.
- OPQ to applicants, set up interviews.
- Candidate database maintenance and clean-up to keep data integrity and avoid profile duplication.
- Assist with recruitment admin-related special projects as assigned by TA Operation team Head
- Provide support in managing temporary manpower, including intern.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s / College degree
- Fresh graduate is acceptable. 1-2 years Human Resource experience is preferred
- Prefer to have working knowledge of HR Systems such as Workday
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good English written communication skills
- Good sense of customer service
- Well-developed time management skills with ability to handle multiple priorities
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong sense of urgency and flexibility
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm