- Be responsible for pipelining talent for a variety of roles.
- Establish strong partnerships with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to quickly assess business needs, determine candidate profile and launch a thorough sourcing strategy, share market insights and talent pool research based on your knowledge and expertise.
- Implement a variety of candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs, and stay ahead of new innovations in sourcing in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Proactively identifies candidates by utilizing multiple strategies including cold calling into competitive companies, sourcing online databases and social media sites, Boolean searching on internet portals, job boards, and contact lists, networking, optimizing use of employee referrals and ATS system, and attending industry and diversity related events.
- Screen and make initial assessments of candidates so they can be compared to others on shortlist in an ordered and consistent manner
- Cultivate relationships with key candidate and specific talent pools, defined according to long-term initiatives and direction of the organization—turn applicants from non-active to active by developing strong candidate relationships
- Build and engage with a talent community that includes a high quality of targeted candidates
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- 1+ years of recruitment experience in a reputable agency or corporate
setting (or equivalent) including, but not limited to sourcing, qualifying
candidates, networking, developing target company lists, names generation
(cold calling), job analysis and salary trends, retainer based headhunting
experience highly desirable
- Individual must be hands-on and possess excellent interpersonal,
communication, problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a fast-paced environment
while managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts. Ability to learn systems,
processes, and procedures quickly, while building solutions that strike an
optimal balance of meeting the needs of the business, beating competitors,
and operating within financial resource constraints
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm