- Provide professional and personalized services, establish connection with customers using product and sports knowledge. Create best experience & service to make user/customer satisfied, develop a close relationship with sports user
- As Sports advisor, practice sports regularly and know the technical characteristics of my merchandise and benefit for user. Tell highly immersed product story to assure the ongoing increase of conversion rate and average basket
- Manage and track customer/user's order and take action for shortage and logistics service problem in time. Optimize storage and logistics with user feedback and improve user satisfaction
- Lead the management of return and refund, continuously optimize product returns process and refund efficiency, through market and user behaviour research to generate business insight, reduce return rate with effective action
- In charge of user relationship, closely follow up user feedback, analyze & collect customer needs, and build FAQ database to related BU to optimize products and services. Increase product use satisfaction and user loyalty
- As key contributor of Decathlon Omni-commerce strategy, propel the blend of user experience of online and offline. Boost business in my store via omni-commerce
Required Skills and Abilities
- Sports lover, energetic, practice at least one sport.
- Excellent service awareness, able to speculate on the user's needs, user-centric service attitude.
- Good communication and writing skills, team player and contributor.
- Be curious, dare to make decision, willing to take challenge, ability to deliver concrete result.
- Responsible, able to work under pressure and take work shifts(At least 20 hours/week).
- Passionate about e-commerce, with career plan for digital sports industry.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 6:00 pm