We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030.
Conducts research in one or more technology areas, with specific focus on advanced software programs, hardware platform and algorithms, to help broaden Dell Technologies’ intellectual property portfolio, advance our technology leadership, and influence future product roadmaps.
Main duties will include creating functional proof-of-concepts that demonstrate the results of research conducted, along with white papers and/or presentations that outline the innovation of the research. Research projects will span multiple technological areas, including but not limited to 5G, edge computing, AI/ML, data management, hybrid cloud, HMI, UX, decentralized IT system, security, quantum computing and other emerging information technologies.
Join us as an Engineering Technologist Intern on our OCTO team in Shanghai to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
- Conduct study, analysis, and proof of concept demonstration of technology trends to understand impacts on Dell Technologies
- Provide support on technical issues to business organizations
- Deliver technically focused presentations to internal and external audiences
Required Skills and Abilities
- Masters and above Students in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or Applied Math.
- Strong programming and debugging skills in one of the following languages such as Java, Python, C++.
- Research experiences in one or more of the following areas: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning/Edge
- Computing/5G/Data Management/Security/Multi-cloud/Human-Machine Interaction/User Experiences/AR/VR
- Strong communication skills and Cross-Functional/Team-work skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:21st May 2022, 6:00 pm