We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030.
World-Class approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management support and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
- 7- 8 weeks’ assignment within Dell Finance or Accounting function
- Manage a real business projects, case study and soft skill training
- Organize Community & Social events
- Networking & Opportunity for FDP (Finance development program)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finance, accounting or business major students, currently pursuing a master-degree
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4 or equivalent
- Expect to graduate after 09 2022
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Fluent Korean or Japanese ability if locate in Dalian city
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:21st May 2022, 6:00 pm