We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030.
As Offer Support Services Organization (OSS) team, our aim is to support the operational requirements across the Global Offer & Product Operations (GOPO) family for the Dell Technologies Offer set.
Join us as a [Product Data Lead Specialist] on our [Product Offer Management] team in [Shanghai] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Product Global Data Management team member, you will be responsible for contributing to business strategy and influence decision making in the product data structure on how we procure, produce, sell and services our products by partnering with the New Product Engineering, Procurement, Product Group Marketing, Services team, GOE experts.
You will produce actionable and compelling recommendations by interpreting insights from complex data sets. You will design processes to consolidate and examine unstructured data to generate actionable insights. You will also partner with business leaders, engineers, and industry experts to construct predictive models, algorithms and probability engines.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to understand customer requirements
- Develop and apply a broad range of techniques and theories from statistics, machine learning, and business intelligence to deliver actionable business insights
- Develop and drive testing of algorithms efficacy for differing analytical use-cases
- Develop algorithms models to contribute to database analystics for improving product data efficiency and accuracy
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Proven knowledge of database and office applications (SQL and Excel Macro)
- Excellent at C, C++, Visual Basic Programming
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:21st May 2022, 6:00 pm