We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
- Work with the team to implement/optimize testing plan to approve the interoperability between Dell EMC and 3rd party products (OS/Switch/Storage/Application/Solution etc.)
- Perform Qualification/Certification on VMware/Hyper-V/Xen/KVM virtual hypervisor and associated Cloud solutions in future.
- Work with the team to create automation scripts to run interoperability testing more efficiently
- Generate whitepaper and tech-book as required
- Performs other duties as required
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master degree in EE/CE/CS or equivalent
- Good understanding/knowledge on at least one OS platform (Linux, Windows etc.) or virtualization platforms (KVM/XEN/LXC/VMWare).
- Good understanding/knowledge on protocols and troubleshooting e.g. TCP/IP, FC, iSCSI, FCoE, NAS/File etc.
- Proven scripting experience/knowledge e.g Perl, Python, Go, Ansible etc.
- Fast learner and problem-solving skills, proven ability to learn technologies quickly and solve problems
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm