We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensures projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
- Three- year rotation program in Procurement, Manufacturing & Operations, Logistics
- Collaborate with team members to drive better results for supply chain development program
- Complete the tasks assigned by team leader
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master's degree: Major in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or applicable field will be preferred
- Relevant internship experience
- Flexibility/adaptability to a dynamic environment
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Clear and effective communication
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain, Management
- Closing Date:21st May 2022, 6:00 pm