We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
- Understand the Dell products design details and review the customer requests to identify the engineer actions.
- Build the configurations and ensure the function and quality of those unique configurations by following the test plans.
- Develop and optimize the validation tools. Maintain and update the test plans.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master degree, best in EE or CS major.
- Good communication and collaboration.
- Capable to work under pressure.
- Fluent English communication in oral, read and write.
- Hands-on experience with x86 system hardware.
- Experience in Linux and scripts.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm