Dizal China is located in Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, Shanghai, in the heart of the world’s most promising biotechnology research hub. We also have branch office in Beijing. Our locations enable us to partner with academic, research and healthcare neighbors to explore life-changing therapeutics. Our state-of-the-art facility is well equipped and tailor-made for R&D into the entire lifecycle of a medicine.
- Work to support the creation and revision of procedures in support of process improvements to Dizal’s Quality System.
- Responsible for document management activities, including but not limited to document lifecycle management and archives management.
- Responsible for training activities, including but not limited to maintain training matrix, coordinate to complete training task, maintain training material and training record, track and analyze training implementation
- Support change control and supplier quality management work.
- Coordination with all functions regarding compliance and quality issues
- Participate in the establishing and maintaining of the quality system & compliance program to ensure regulatory compliance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimal Bachelor’s degree in relevant Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biology preferred.
- Good written and oral English
- Good Communication skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Compliance, Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm