The Integrated Supply Chain Internship Program (ISCIP) is part of Dow’s Supply Chain Talent Development program series, targeted to build future functional expertise and leaders in the organization. At Dow Integrated Supply Chain, we believe that top talent engagement starts with great student internships.
The Integrated Supply Chain Internship Program will provide you an opportunity to immerse yourself in corporate culture, while working on challenging, real-time, business cases that cover one or more functions. You will be partnered with talented Dow employees, so you get to know first-hand what it means to be part of Dow and will be coached by senior Dow leaders for meaningful work and career development discussions.
Dow ISC Internship Program will serve as key hiring pipeline for future ISC Rotational Program (ISCRP) hires. ISCRP is a talent development rotational program designed to broaden young talents’ global experience, business acumen, cross-functional expertise and critical professional skills.
- At the end of the Integrated Supply Chain Internship Program, you will have gained exposure to different types of work within
- Integrated Supply Chain, expanded your skills and developed professionally
- Interns will be assessed at the end of 6 weeks, based on overall performance, potential and fit with Dow’s corporate culture
- Successful candidates will be offered a job opportunity to join Dow as part of the ISC Rotational Program (ISCRP).
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for 2023 Bachelor and Master Graduates with background in Engineering, Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration or Economics.
- Dow seeks mobile-minded strategic thinkers and tactical implementers with a demonstrated outstanding work ethic and strong problem solving, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- You must possess excellent leadership characteristics, high initiative and quick learning skills
- An international perspective is required, and ability to work in a global team environment is critical
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics...
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm