Dyson products are better engineered and work better than competitor products. Our job in the Dyson PR team is to communicate that difference and educate people via the media on how our machines can support health and wellbeing, make life more hygienic and generally more comfortable. The communications team also plays the role of telling the wider Dyson story, our philosophies, and our commitment to supporting engineering.
You’ll support the FC communications team in the development and management of public relations programs for mainland China to maximize brand exposure across print, online, social media, events and through word of mouth.
- Raise awareness of Dyson story, Dyson technology.
- Seek and develop PR opportunities across media and influencers.
- Understand the media landscape by reading relevant media and social sources to develop a good understanding of the market place. Work closely with media to ensure all machine samples are utilized for photo shoots, product review and relevant PR opportunities to achieve maximum editorial coverage.
- Assist FC comm team on the event in terms of media invite, press pack delivery, logistics etc execution work. Follow up with pre and post event coverage.
- Help consolidate monthly FC best coverage and activity reports for global comm and internal Newsletter usage.
- Fulfil media requests in a timely, deadline-sensitive manner.
- Monitor and report competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to appropriate teams.
- Handle PR admin including building and maintaining media lists, collating coverage, managing resources such as keeping files and templates in order.
- Financial procedures preparation: Vendor PO and payment follow ups.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ingenious - Getting the answer by thinking hard – finding the detail and patterns.
- Love how stuff works.
- Explorer - Being curious, diverse, and inclusive. Globally minded and collaborative.
- Architect - Creating the climate for success. Setting and raising the bar. Driving and thriving in change.
- Attuned - Being emotionally smart. Courageous challenge. Self-belief. Empathy.
- Fighter - Getting the best result. Challenging self and others to do better. Perseverance, perfectionist and passionate.
- Shrewd - Making the right decisions. Disciplined and long-term commercial thinking.
- Content creation
- Good capability in writing press releases, Q&As, interview brief, event script materials, etc.
- Receive and localize press materials from global for press distribution within China. Create content if necessary.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm