- You must have strong foundation of data science and machine learning tools as well as proficient programming skills
- Define a machine learning based product roadmap within PDU Baseband.
- Define and conduct RAN product development studies with a focus on solutions based on Machine Learning/AI modeling and support the implementation into the 4G and 5G Radio Network and Network Management products
- Doing pipeline, machine learning model deployment, MLOps focus areas
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, data architecture, engineering, or a similar field
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of Network Performance and optimization, underpinning critical metric design, process and reporting using data analytics that supports it, including competence in Machine Learning (ML), Artificial
- Intelligence (AI) and Automation of Data Analytics.
- Understand machine learning, microservice concept
- Understand data pipeline complexities and challenges
- Responsible for development of Machine learning algorithm based on use case.
- Experience in Linux system administration
- Deep understanding of the R&D flow including continuous design, integration, deployment and operations, as well as of
- Lean and Agile methodology.
- Familiar with container technology and its application
- Preferably have tried a chart library and understand its principles.
- Operation of cloud native application, or public cloud provider (AWS, Google cloud) services
- High awareness of system and data security threats
- Experience developing software in one or more programming languages, such as: Python, C, C++, Java, R etc.
- Experience in any of the following areas - Virtualization, cloud, container technologies, development of microservices, SW architecture and agile methods and continuous integration are beneficial.
- Experience with data platform development and deployment on virtual on-premises cloud provided by Amazon Web
- Service (AWS), Google Cloud, or others
- Data flow and pipeline concept and application
- Being familiar with CI/CD tools and processes (dev, build, test, deploy cycles and tools like GitLab-CI, git would be effective)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Statistics
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm