Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build - Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy? EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All penultimate year students are welcomed to apply.
EY multidisciplinary teams across the globe are equipped with assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services, works with a dedicated team on climate change and sustainability knowledge and experience in a wide range of industries. This team combination provides clients with tailored services supported by the EY global methodologies to address issues related to their specific needs.
What Working at EY Offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
What You Will Do
- Support business development initiatives, including preparing proposals and pitch book.
- Perform market research and update internal database.
- Assist in engagement projects instructed by experienced colleagues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in penultimate year of study.
- Demonstrate knowledge in one of the key sustainability areas, such as CSR or sustainability reporting and assurance, food safety, carbon trading, sustainability in supply chain, responsible investment, and Environment, Health and Safety.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good team player with maturity and independence.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:27th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm