With a Net Revenue of CHF 3.7 billion, we are the Number 1 company in Fine Fragrance and in Fragrance & Flavor Ingredients worldwide. With a legacy of consistently growing ahead of our industry organically, we completed 8 acquisitions over the past 2 years to expand our market reach. To be at the forefront of innovation, we invest CHF 370m in Research every year and count over 3000 live patents. Present across 100+ Markets, with over 10,000 employees, Firmenich offers equal opportunities to all its colleagues as a globally-certified Gender Equality Employer.
- Support marketing projects with client submission, creative concept building, marketing intelligence research, translation, etc in Fine Fragrance and Premium Home.
- Support creative projects, basic visualization and design.
- Support maintenance and update of FF marketing product database.
- Support Marketing event preparation (sensorials, workshop, client brand event, material sourcing, etc)
- Support other administrative task ( corporate, and global Fine Fragrance Marketing)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or master students in Shanghai. Chinese local student.
- Good language skills (English writing and reading, Chinese translation).
- Good aesthetic sense. Basic skill of Photoshop，passion for Beauty and Fine Fragrance is a plus.
- Skillful at MS-Office tools (esp. PowerPoint).
- Careful, patient, self-motivated, quick response.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm