With a Net Revenue of CHF 3.7 billion, we are the Number 1 company in Fine Fragrance and in Fragrance & Flavor Ingredients worldwide. With a legacy of consistently growing ahead of our industry organically, we completed 8 acquisitions over the past 2 years to expand our market reach. To be at the forefront of innovation, we invest CHF 370m in Research every year and count over 3000 live patents. Present across 100+ Markets, with over 10,000 employees, Firmenich offers equal opportunities to all its colleagues as a globally-certified Gender Equality Employer.
- It is almost laboratory-based work
- Conduct and support scientific investigations and experiments (regular lab trial/test) on time according to work assignment
- Record the experimental data, collect and prepare the samples for sensory evaluation
- Actively get involved with contributions to safety, housekeeping, environmental and process improvement initiatives.
- Other assigned tasks
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or above, major in Chemical, Pharmacy, Chemical engineering, or related major
- Can work 3 days or above per week
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm