Part of IMI plc, IMI Critical Engineering is a world-leading provider of flow control solutions with focus on solving difficulties of critical application under extreme temperature and pressure, as well as intensely abrasive or corrosive operations. IMI Critical Engineering operates more than 200,000 valves around world and employs more than 4,000 people. The company operates a global service network with 16 manufacturing facilities worldwide.
- Follow up some trading orders.
- Follow up some virtual orders.
- Print contracts.
- Manage PM documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering or commercial background preferred.
- Good written and oral English skills.
- German or Italian language skill is a plus.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Good communication skill.
- Eager to learn.
- Can work under pressure.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm