The world is our stage, the sky is the limit. At Lenovo we believe smarter technology takes a global mindset with trust and respect for one another, enabling us to do exciting and rewarding work that intelligently transforms our world. We are recognized as one of the world’s Most Admired & Best Regarded Companies, a Top 100 Global Tech Leader, and rank #224 on the Fortune Global 500. This is a place where ideas grow, initiative wins, achievements are seen, and we love the work we get to do.
Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program to the best and brightest graduates globally. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them into the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will be able to participate in cross-organization/cross-border rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills as well as technical capabilities while making a global impact. Through customized training, networking, and development initiatives, our goal is to fast-track your growth and support your development to achieve a leadership role by year five.
We believe that Smarter takes YOU!
You will join Lenovo Global Future Leaders Program in Lenovo Research. As a Smart Data Staff Researcher, your roles & responsibilities include:
- Understand various business scenarios, apply data science methodology including machine learning, mathematical statistics, or optimization algorithms to solve prediction, reasoning, anomaly detection, optimization simulation and other problems through business modeling to intelligent analytics and accountable decision-making.
- For end-to-end data preparation, model selection, algorithm verification and result delivery, complete challengeable tasks on time with high quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Design and develop algorithm-based functional components by cooperating with software development and business operation teams to realize system construction, function iterative development and productization of the algorithm model to drive real business benefits.
- Support business partners, deeply analyze business impact and improvement opportunities, and promote project results in the field of digital transformation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Holders of a master or Ph.D. degree in computer science, data science, statistics and other related majors.
- Experience in combining theory and practice in one or more of the following area: data mining, feature engineering, predictive analytics, multiple-criteria decision-making, operations research optimization, etc.; at the same time mastering (not limited to) one or more of the above algorithm programming languages: Python, R, Java, etc.
- Excellent communication, learning and collaboration skills. You need to be able to work efficiently with non-technical groups, and proactively understand, abstract, and solve business problems.
- Practical experience in mathematical modeling, business analysis, etc., and those who are interested in using models and algorithms to solve practical problems with strong curiosity and great passion are preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Research and Development, Statistics
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm