The world is our stage, the sky is the limit. At Lenovo we believe smarter technology takes a global mindset with trust and respect for one another, enabling us to do exciting and rewarding work that intelligently transforms our world. We are recognized as one of the world’s Most Admired & Best Regarded Companies, a Top 100 Global Tech Leader, and rank #224 on the Fortune Global 500. This is a place where ideas grow, initiative wins, achievements are seen, and we love the work we get to do.
Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program to the best and brightest graduates globally. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them into the world of a global technology company.
In your first two years, you will be able to participate in cross-organization/cross-border rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills as well as technical capabilities while making a global impact. Through customized training, networking, and development initiatives, our goal is to fast-track your growth and support your development to achieve a leadership role by year five.
You will join Lenovo Global Future Leaders Program in Intelligent Devices Group - Desktop BU. The client computing market, especially desktops, are undergoing massive change. There is an opportunity to define and rebuild the architecture and computing model for non-portable devices - in the workplace, embedded in everyday objects at home or enabling automation and edge computing in enterprises. As a strategy manager you will be responsible for building the growth and transformation strategy for Desktop BU.In this role you will:
- Analyze customer needs and undertake primary research
- Assess market trends and competitors
- Perform strategic analysis, define transformation and change management initiatives
- Review and recommend business models
- Define the focus areas for new business and innovation
- Build the 1-5 year transformation strategy to achieve revenue and growth objectives
- Manage alliances/partnerships relevant to the new growth areas
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good analytical skills
- Big picture mindset
- Keen understanding of market forces
- Exposure to various industry business models
- General understanding of IT/computing market
- Good communicator
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm