At litepoint you'll get the opportunity to teach as well as learn from the best.
We have cultivated an open culture where rigid corporate structures and titles mean little, a culture where we always place the customer first. our top priority is to keep building the highest quality wireless test solutions in the world and to continue to lead the industry in innovation and rapid product introduction cycles.
If you are an open-minded individual with a desire to build advanced systems and have a love for solving complex problems, if you are an individual who enjoys being challenged and knows how to challenge back, an individual who can't wait to work in a dynamic international environment, right in the middle of the hottest action in the wireless space, then you belong at litepoint.
You will work as assistant for developing manufacture automatic test software and deploy in customer’s production sites. We work with tier 1 smartphone / module / networking customers and their ODMs and OEMs on a worldwide basis. You will be also involved in support fast growing 5G cellular market.
- Sustain and support LitePoint instrument deployment in manufacturing sites.
- Work as assistant to develop RF testing software for cellular and connectivity technology (2/3/4/5G/WIFI/Bluetooth/GPS)
- System Validation Test (SVT) and SW QA on wireless automated test solutions, validate solution and DUT performance on system level and SW QA.
- Make software installer and release packages and verify them
- The goal is able to develop and maintain RF test solution for wireless product independently in future
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master degree major in CS, EE or related discipline is a must
- Could part-time work for at least 6 months, 2 or 3 days a week
- Good understanding of basic mobile communication theory
- Good programming skill, know C++ and script language (e.g.: Python)
- Basic RF knowledge
- Able to work independently under pressure on schedule. Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem solving skills preferred.
- Ability to speak/read/write/present in English clearly
- Willing to learn new technologies, self-motivated, passionate about software development with high technical competency
- Good team work spirit, easy to cooperate with customers and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm