Calsonic Kansei和Magneti Marelli于2019年5月合并，汇集了来自意大利和日本的两家成功的全球汽车制造商，它们在创新和卓越制造（Monozukuri）方面享誉全球。
- To build the optical system based on regulation and customer's requirement.
- To make optical simulation and analysis for all developing projects, have the ability to optimize the optical performance.
- To prepare all samples for type approval of lamps.
- To be responsible for the optical prototype build
- To assure that all QRC’s and reviews are conducted and followed up within stipulated schedule.
- To be responsible of the timeliness of all development related activities of his projects.
- To follow up with all other light technique and test issues until QRC3 is completed.
- To take care of all equipment and instruments belonging to the department.
- To finish the optical analysis on RFQs
- Work timely on other tasks as assigned by the Dept. Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree on optical engineering, equivalent or higher; Fresh graduate can be accepted.
- Good PC skills especially in CAD System software, have the knowledge of CATIA– AUTOCAD software;
- Good skills on optical simulation software, such as ASAP, Lighttools, SPEOS.
- Good command of English in both spoken and written, CET 4 is a must.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Solid knowledge of optical design
- Basic knowledge of LED and mechanical design.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm