The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience. Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to a business unit, learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience. Successful candidates will be assigned to a business unit within International Markets and rotate for a duration of 2 x 9 months each for a total of 18 months.
The China Account Management Team is an emerging market with great opportunities, and is accountable for driving revenue growth through Mastercard products/services and solution provision.
- Leads and drives ad-hoc projects relating to pricing, interchange and new business modeling impacts
- Collaborates with business units to enable better decision making and supports the delivery of strategy and performance
- Assists in performing analysis on new business opportunities, supports agreements for certain designated areas (e.g.. financial & data technology)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduating seniors - Class of 2022
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree or above (all majors welcome to apply)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well-rounded individual with significant extracurricular involvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Attention to detail
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm