Meltwater还运营非营利组织 – Meltwater创业技术学院（MEST），致力于培养未来一代企业家。
Meltwater, a global software as a service company, is looking to hire a full time Data Acquisition Engineer to join our Content Services team! The Content Services organization is responsible for building and maintaining a rich and complete source database in order to ensure the flow of high-quality content into the Meltwater Product.
We are looking for people who are interested in developing their skills in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace, and a positive and solution-oriented attitude is a must-have. You’ll join a truly enthusiastic team of friendly people and will be working as part of the wider Content Services team across the globe.
Your main responsibility in this position is to continually maintain Meltwater’s content crawling solutions.
All required training will be provided to you in order to master your tasks. It is beneficial if you have a basic understanding of "Web Data Extraction" and its associated challenges.
Meltwater truly believes that people with different backgrounds and perspectives will make our environment better and raise the quality of our products. We’re actively working to build a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to join us in our journey!
- Master our internal tooling to update crawler configurations
- Continuous improvement of content quality and expansion of content coverage
- Work with other divisions to help increase customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with engineering teams to improve current and develop future in-house tooling
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0-1 years’ experience required. Fresh graduates are welcome!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Strong analytical skills and reliability
- Quick learner
- Great attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of Web Data Extraction and the usage of regular expressions and XPATH in that context
- Firm understanding of HTTP (status codes, authentication, etc.)
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Computer Science
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm