Meltwater还运营非营利组织 – Meltwater创业技术学院（MEST），致力于培养未来一代企业家。
MPower team plays a vital role that helps our clients see the outside insights of their media performance. By leveraging multi-channel datasets, MPower team focuses on unveiling media insights in the market where our clients are operating.
From tracking impact and sentiment analysis in real time to having an insight about the competitors’ online footprint, our team helps clients to understand the bigger picture and their industry as a whole. We are proud of ourselves for being a partner to grow with our clients' business.
As a Media Analyst Intern, you will assist the high level team member to provide clients’ report based on Meltwater’s strong products/services. You will have significant impact on how we diagnose client media data, interpreting this data and drawing recommendations on key stories impacting our clients brands. Your work will be influencing clients’ business on various levels including their long-term strategies as well as short-term decision making.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about research and analysis, humble, enjoy working in a fast paced and teamwork oriented environment, not afraid of taking up new challenges and proactively finding ways to tackle. No question is off limits and we'll do everything we can to help accelerate your personal growth.
- Conduct research on Meltwater tools on news, media as well as social media platforms
- Data cleaning including: download data from meltwater platform, adjust sentiment of news, adjust themes of news, and count the engagement
- Develop visualizations in Excel and PowerPoint to illustrate clients brand data
- Working closely with translation team on the brand's key messages and relevant findings across all media and social initiatives
- Working extensively with Client Success team to assist in onboarding training, customers’ need analysis and enhancing the customer satisfaction
- Keeping track of market trends and staying abreast in the digital market arena
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Degree in Communication
- Good Excel and PPT skills
- Strong communication skills in both English & Mandarin (spoken and written)
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and always able to complete tasks independently within demanding schedules
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Media and Advertising
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm