The Finance Shared Service department is hiring an AR intern to assist in daily Finance and Accounting activities. Reporting to the Regional AR Operations Manager locally,
- Full spectrum of Accounts Receivables including prepare invoices, follow up on payment, generate and send SOA, AR reconciliations, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts – Customer calls/emails, outstanding payment reconciliations and constantly follow up with customers.
- Assists in solving inquiries related to the status of customer accounts, documents status of collection efforts.
- Ensures follow all protocols, laws, and regulations to collect payments efficiently.
- Apply on account receipts and enter daily customers’ receipts.
- Investigates credit hold issues, suggests payment options to be approved and execute credit release/hold according with company credit policy.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with sales and customers.
- Other ad-hoc accounting duties assigned by the manager.
- The successful applicant should possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as good interpersonal and communication skills. You should be a self-starter, motivated, organized, meticulous, independent, and versatile team player.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accountancy and/or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Familiarity with Oracle R12 preferred.
- Shared service experience will be a plus.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm