The Graduate Rotational Program is a 2-year-global rotational program designed for new graduate engineers that want to be empowered to explore possibilities through diverse challenges across NI, building cross functional capabilities, and impactful solutions for the business.
We are looking for passionate new graduate engineers motivated by being placed on top level challenging projects to make an impact on the business of NI globally.
Career development: You will have a program manager who will consult with you on your career development throughout the program. Also, you will have mentorship from the leaders residing in the functions you will be rotating.
- Driving development in key learning opportunities throughout program by attending, participating in, and demonstrating competence within opportunities
- Working with direct manager to define and execute towards broader impact in current department and the company throughout the duration of assigned rotation
- Collaborate with business leaders across NI to ensure cross functional communication & implementation on all projects assigned throughout the program
- Present out on business results and personal lessons learned during rotations throughout the program
- Build network across NI in order to execute role and assist PM team in your long-term placement after program
- Take initiatives to bring out of the box ideas into the team
- Be accountable to improve the processes in the projects you are involved in.
- Advocate for future participants within program and mentor newer employees when opportunities are available.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic background
- Bachelor's?degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science (other engineering degrees accepted with EE/CS technical proficiency)
- Successful professional experiences via projects & internships
- Willingness to experience an international rotation at one of NI sites
- Technical aptitude and a thorough understanding of electronics and a programming language such as C, C++, etc.
- Analytical skills to understand how engineering concepts can be utilized to impact business results
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin languages
- Master’s degree in engineering or MBA
- International internship or study abroad experience
- Holding a leadership position or responsibility within a?project or founded an organization
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm