NI believes in China's bright future. NI opened the 22nd international branch and the first international R&D center in Shanghai in 1998. Since then, NI China has established a world-class operation center, including marketing, sales, customer service, technical support and R&D. Direct sales mode was executed in mainland China since February 2006.
NI China is ever-expanding with the help of local talents and is dedicated to creating an excellent working environment and unique company culture - We are proud of being young and energetic.
NI China has been honored and listed as Best Companies to Work for in Greater China since 2012 till 2018 by Great Place to Work Institute.
- Driving development in key learning opportunities throughout program by attending, participating in, and demonstrating competence within opportunities
- Working with direct manager to define and execute towards broader impact in current department and the company throughout the duration of assigned rotation
- Collaborate with business leaders across NI to ensure cross functional communication & implementation on all projects assigned throughout the program
- Present out on business results and personal lessons learned during rotations throughout the program
- Build network across NI in order to execute role and assist PM team in your long-term placement after program
- Take initiatives to bring out of the box ideas into the team
- Be accountable to improve the processes in the projects you are involved in.
- Advocate for future participants within program and mentor newer employees when opportunities are available
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic background
- Bachelor's?degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science (other?engineering degrees accepted with EE/CS technical proficiency)
- Successful professional experiences via projects & internships
- Willingness to experience an international rotation at one of NI sites
- Technical aptitude and a thorough understanding of electronics and a programming language such as C, C++, etc.?
- Analytical skills to understand how engineering concepts can be utilized to impact business results
- Fluent spoken and written English?and Mandarin languages
- Master’s degree in engineering or MBA
- International internship or study abroad experience
- Holding a leadership position or responsibility within a project or founded an organization
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm