As a Graduate Application Engineer, you will take joint responsibility for the development of new automotive power electronics devices, building a solid understanding of new and current automotive power electronics applications and partnering with the automotive team to support new business development.
- Design, debug and develop a sound understanding of new automotive power electric applications and help the business develop the next generation of automotive power devices
- Support the development of demo boards. models, bench automotive emulation systems and technical documentation
- Assist in the preparation of technical literature such as publications, application notes and other release documentation
- Test and evaluate device performance in the lab, providing feedback to the design teams and troubleshooting customers’ designs
- Create target specifications for new products and platforms based on customer inputs and defined product parameter
- Respond to day-to-day technical requests from customers and from Nexperia’s global sales teams
- Interface with field engineers and customers to solve problems and encourage the next generation of design wins
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in Electronics Engineering, physics, or a relevant discipline
- A keen interest in automotive or related industries
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Experience and skills in the following will be advantageous
- Power electronics, motor control, switching using MOSFETs etc.
- Application circuits such as BLDC, SRM, lighting drivers, motors, DCDC CONVERTER
- Circuit simulation, FEA, SPICE modelling, PCB design, LabVIEW, electronic design for harsh conditions, thermal analysis etc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm