- Carry out lab studies including screening, purifying and charactering novel enzymes.
- Evaluate experimental results with relevant data analysis tools. Identify and solve problems if there is any. Interpret and summarize results to make internal reports/presentations after reviewed and approved by senior staff.
- Contribute to studies and projects. Plan experiments together with staff scientist to meet overall project goals. Optimize experiments flow and methods to improve efficiency.
- Keep accurate, detailed, and up-to-date lab records in laboratory notebooks, spreadsheets, databases.
- Maintain purification and analytical equipment in good working condition through calibration, regular maintenance, upgrades, and necessary repairs.
- Be able to multitask as well as prioritizing tasks if necessary.
- Take ownership of assigned activities to achieve high quality results and demonstrate a positive team-working attitude on a consistent basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- MS degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related scientific discipline.
- Hands-on experience with protein purification （must）.
- Interested in carrying out laboratory bench work.
- Experience with enzymes screening or characterization.
- Good communication skills, excellent English and enthusiastic personality with a passion for science and scientific approach.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm