- Do you want to be part of our International Finance Graduate Program and make a difference for your career? Join us at Novozymes China to embark on a 2-year journey with at least 4 rotations in a truly global and cross functional setting.
- This International Finance Graduate program is designed to develop future leaders within our global finance organization, with a focus on accelerating your development through multiple rotations
- The program offers a unique opportunity to bring your knowledge and experience to solve complex issues in the finance and business environment.
- During the 2-year program, you will be offered a tailor-made program based on a mutually aligned career direction and aspiration
- You will gain extensive on-the-job experience relevant to your rotation placement in different departments within corporate finance and business finance organizations, supported by mentoring and training programs
- You will also have the chance to explore Novozymes at multiple geographical locations within China as well as at our headquarter in Denmark.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finance /Economics/Business related education background with a master’s degree, experience in Business/Data Analysis/Digitalization is preferred
- Preferably with 1-3 years of work experience including internship at international companies, experience with big four or first tier consulting firm is a plus
- Previous international exposure – overseas education/work, comfortable with international working environment; fluent in oral English and good at English business writing
- Fast learner who is eager to learn; proactive and dare to ask questions with critical thinking
- A team-player mindset, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can clearly demonstrate leadership experience/potential (at school/work) and ambitions for not only your own success but also for the entire team/company
- Demonstrate interest in NZ and match with NZ Value
- Willing to relocate to Denmark or other oversea affiliate for 3 - 6 months and preferably have flexibility in terms of mobility after the program.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:8th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm