At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers to create a better world every day. For those around us, each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of our R&D team, you’ll create and develop the biological answers that will pave the way for a brighter future.
- Do you want to work in an environment in which creativity and challenging the status quo is as valued as scientific excellence?
- If so, you could be our new colleague in laundry technology, an ambitious team of 5 scientists, 10 technicians based in Beijing.
- Working with global HHC application research units, marketing and customers, you will be responsible for developing new and improved bio-solutions for innovative detergent formulations.
- Alongside an in-depth understanding of microbiology and enzyme technology, you also possess strong curiosity and creativity of applying them into the laundry world.
- In your daily work, you will use all of these talents to pioneer research and transform it into business value for our customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have a Master or PhD in microbiology, biotechnology, biochemistry, or similar
- Preferably have project management experience
- Strong ownership and highly self-motivated
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm