We are now looking for a High Performance Compute (HPC) Architect.
NVIDIA is developing processor and system architectures for accelerated high performance computing, machine learning, AI, datacenter and automotive computing. We are looking for an experienced performance architect to join our HPC performance analysis effort. This position offers you the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a fast-moving, technology focused company.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love the challenge of pushing an architecture to its limits? If so, we want to hear from you. Come, join our HPC Architecture team and help us build the real-time, cost-effective computing platform driving our success in this dynamic and quickly growing field.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate across the company to guide the direction of HPC HW/SW by working with architecture, software and product teams.
- Work with product and business teams to identify prioritized list of HPC applications.
- Capture configuration specific traces for the identified HPC applications. Maintain workloads and micro-benchmark suites.
- Identify top HW issues and SW performance limiters in HPC applications. Invent new compute and programming models that mitigate these performance limiters.
- Develop tools, infrastructure and methodologies for measurements, comparisons and reports.
- Generate projections, comparisons and analysis reports for internal/external consumption.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are pursuing a PhD or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related relevant STEM degree.
- Experience in hardware/HPC performance analysis and/or architecture.
- Strong programming ability (C, C++, and Python preferred).
- Familiarity with GPU architecture, computing, algorithm analysis and parallel programming models.
- Good organizational, time management and task prioritization skills displayed in your work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required along with the ability to work in a dynamic, product oriented, global team. A history of mentoring junior engineers and interns a huge plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
Santa Clara (United...
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm