This role within Deep Learning Focus Group is strongly technical, responsible for building Deep Learning based solutions for validation of Nvidia GPUs. For e.g. GPU Render Output Analysis (Video, Images, Audio) and complex problems like Intelligent Game Play Automation.
This person would need to analyze/understand the challenges from stakeholders of various groups, design & implement DL solution to resolve them.
- Apply Machine Learning techniques to overcome QA and Automation challenges for different Nvidia Product lines.
- Based on the domain, build datasets, curate the datasets, automatically enhance the dataset for continuous improved training.
- Design Convolution Neural Networks (CNNs)/Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs), Regression Networks or Reinforcement Models for behavioral learning.
- Create a development environment for creating big networks, validating and deploying them.
- Build an end to end automation (in C-Sharp/Python) solution which will consume the Neural networks to validate Nvidia GPUs.
- Work with stake holders across time zones to propagate new DL based solutions and help them adapt.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in using one of the Machine Learning Frameworks like Keras with Tensorflow/Caffe
- Proficient in Python.
- Knowledge of OpenCV for Image Processing.
- Strong in OOPs , design skills and problem solving.
- Proficiency in C#.net or Python/Selenium for automation development.
- Well versed with QA methodologies with good understanding of NVIDIA technology.
- Good written and verbal interpersonal skills – effectively articulate knowledge and ideas.
- Should be a great teammate and effectively mentor junior engineers.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm