NVIDIA is seeking an outstanding New College Graduate, System Design Engineer to development the product and implementation of the world’s leading SoC's and GPU's.
This position offers the opportunity to have a real impact in a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence. We have crafted a team of exceptional people stretching around the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what is possible today and define the platform for the future of computing.
- As a System Design Engineer at NVIDIA, you will be responsible for hardware product/platform development using advanced design methodologies in a subsystem level (graphic cards, server and self-driving computer products).
- Research the new feature/circuits and Implement them on the product/platform design.
- Collaborate with architects, silicon, mechanical, thermal, SI, Layout engineers across sites to accomplish your goals
Required Skills and Abilities
- You will be completing your bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Knowledgeable in high speed signal design rules and basic power design methodologies
- Proficiency in digital/analog circuit simulation and fault diagnosis.
- You have exposure or internship experience with design tools (Multisim or equivalent simulation tools, design tools like Cadence, Concept, OrCAD).
- Your work displays your passion for circuit development and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Prior hardware design experience (or internships) related to high speed subsystem design or DC-DC power module design is a huge plus
- Familiarity with Graphic card or Autonomous driving subsystem industrial standard such as PCI Express protocols, memory management, automotive design rules, high-speed IO protocols and/or on-chip interconnect.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm