在奥的斯，我们的使命是运送乘客，这不仅仅是空间的移动，更是心灵的感动，我们希望让每位乘客感到愉悦、兴奋，并看到不同的世界。 奥的斯持续引领着160 多年前所开创的行业，并且不断创新，致力于重塑行业的未来。在当今这个节奏更快、更互联的世界，通过不断挑战科技极限，致力于为乘客提供更加个性化、更互联的搭乘体验。
- The intensive 3-year entry-level development program requiring 3 rotational assignments in different roles, which cover different functions, regions and customers in China.
- You will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope, utilize your understanding and experience to execute business objectives, and having the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Leading beyond the simple selling of products and services, program graduates master the ability to provide wing-to-wing solutions and add value for both Otis and its customers.
- The program will offer you training； mentoring and exposure to different functions, diverse projects personalized mentoring as well as engagement with our management team.
- You will participate in a highly interactive and action-based learning curriculum. The content of this curriculum will be designed to build your knowledge of our core business systems, develop your business acumen, and create a strong foundation for your functional and leadership skills, establish a long-term career.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master or bachelor’s degree in any discipline in China or overseas.
- Final year student or recent graduate with no more than one-year full-time working experience.
- Strong desire to lead a team that runs a multimillion-dollar, industry-leading branch operation.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex information.
- Well organized, diligent, self-motivated & creative.
- Flexible, adaptable and geographically mobile.
- Good command of spoken written English and Chinese.
- Commitment to personal growth and career development； a strong desire to learn； and success in team environments.
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the elevator industry.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm