在多国和多元文化的环境中，你将会踏上一条极富意义的职业道路。在充满活力的组织中，你会面临新的挑战，同时也会认识一群充满激情和忠诚的同事，我们旨在用先进和美好的产品，帮助热爱生活的人们“Turn Houses Into Homes”。你将在一个卓越的组织中，不断前进，拥有更多成长的机会。
Be a part of a young and energetic team to participate in the product development process of Philips FC product. As a graduate engineer, you will be a part of the larger team to create innovative solutions and concepts based on fundamental theory through designing, prototyping making, testing, and analyzing. You will be an integral member to participate in defining the next successful product for Philips FC.
- Participate and assist in electronics developments including design, building, testing and verification of product
- Assist in completion of engineering deliverables such as design schematic, PCB layout, components selections, FMEA, algorithm control, etc
- Participate in risk management of the product.
- Solve electronics challenges faced during product development processes.
- Cooperate with team members and colleagues in other departments, and complete tasks assigned by the leader effectively.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or above, graduating in 2021/2022; Master in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, or Computer Engineering is preferred
- Good command of both oral and written English
- Work independently; able to work in fast pace environment and withstand pressure
- Proactive, self-motivated and deeply logical
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good practical skills in electronics engineering
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm