From Day 1, you’ll help fulfill our purpose of improving lives for 5 billion consumers in 180 countries through leading, billion-dollar brands. We always begin with the consumer in mind, and then we see how our brands can go beyond and help make life better for everyone, everywhere.
- Build strategic and positive relationships with the i-OMNI customer.
- Align, plan, sell and execute sales mater plan to build customer value equation and achieve business goals to drive sector business growth
- Engage with Regional Business Unit & Market Strategy Planning for solid building blocks with be return on investment and good funding management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership and communications skill, have high emotional quotient to handle tough customer.
- Quick leaner, good at innovate and hard-working sprit.
- Good collaborate skill to multi support with Multi-Function, Region Account Executive and Store Excellence Organization
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm