From Day 1, you’ll help fulfill our purpose of improving lives for 5 billion consumers in 180 countries through leading, billion-dollar brands. We always begin with the consumer in mind, and then we see how our brands can go beyond and help make life better for everyone, everywhere.
- May have a variety of responsibilities based on the outstanding position, primarily including providing key support for managing relationships with customers and/or third-party vendors and resolving customer issues.
- May also be responsible for maintaining accurate customer records and collecting, tracking, and reporting data on key metrics related to the account/client.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finance & Accounting background is helpful.
- Good English writing skill.
- Attention to detail. Good collaboration skill.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm